Social Media Marketing Workshop
Ready to take your business viral? Harness the power of social media with our extensive social media course. Learn to leverage Social Media marketing including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, to social media automation and content marketing. The comprehensive social media course, for beginners to advanced.
Let us empower and enable you to unleash the potential of Social Media Marketing for your organization. And, in the process, help you ensure that your people have acquired the right skills to take charge of your brand on Social Media.
Content and Overview
Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Social Media – The next big revolution in the world
- The importance and necessity of Social Media
- Strategic Social Media Marketing
- Why is Social Media important for Businesses/brands?
- What are the different tools of Social Media and how they Work?
- Case Studies: Success stories of brands present on Social Media
- How can Social Media be added to the regular PR activities
- Best practices of Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Page – How to create and manage your fan/brand page
- Engaging with fans on Facebook and growing organically
- Explore ways to promote your Facebook Fan Page – (Advertisements, Suggest Friends, Promote the links, Press Release, Integrating it with Traditional Marketing, Experiential Marketing)
- Learn how to customize Facebook pages.
- Facebook Insights
- Facebook Advertising – how to create and manage your Ads
- Facebook Insights – Understanding important metrics to measure audience engagement
Getting Started with Twitter Live
- Basics of a Twitter account
- The Twitter audit
- The Twitter glossary (from @ to RT)
- How to tweet and How not to tweet
- Basic Analytics
- Exercise: Most effective tactics for Promoting an Events through Twitter
- Understanding the LinkedIn terminology
- What LinkedIn groups can do for you
- How to use LinkedIn for Personal Branding, Sales and Business Development
- Using LinkedIn for Marketing Activities
- Learning from the LinkedIn Case Studies
Measuring Impact and Implementing Metrics
- Creating Goals and Utilizing Social Media Data
- Guidelines for Measurement on Social Media
- Importance of Qualitative Feedback
- Framework for ROI Measurement
- Creating ROI Metrics Dashboard
- Tools to Measure ROI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Businesses, Entrepreneur, Product Managers, Marketers, individual interested in making career in digital marketing. Basically anyone who wants to learn how to get their website to the top spot on Google.
WORKSHOP PRE-REQUISITES & REQUIREMENTS?
- Participants should have basic understanding of how to use a Computer
- Participants should have access to Desktop/Laptop/Tablet for various exercises & Internet Connection
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS GET ON COMPLETION OF THE WORKSHOP?
- All presentations of the workshop (soft copies)
- Soft Copies of various Worksheets
- Certificate of Participation
OTHER WORKSHOPS FOR CORPORATIONS
- Social Media Marketing Workshop
- Learn how to blog: Blogging Essentials for Beginners
- Digital Product Management
- Mobile App Product Management
Please do share your requirements with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to customize a workshop for you.
We can also create a training program for ongoing Social Media/Digital Marketing competency development for your organization. Simply fill the form and submit and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.