Who Are We
- Overall 18+ years’ experience in agile/startup environments across B2C and B2B business models with organizations like ibibo.com, Times Internet, Spice VAS Africa, Emxcel among others.
- Founder of ProductStudioz, a Product Consulting firm helping startups and larger organizations in executing the product vision, management, and customer growth. My work is influenced by the belief in a set of core principles around how to build successful teams and products. It is my mission to enable organizations to build better teams and help them build products which make a difference for their users and your business. I believe in the value of empathy not only for users, but for one another when collaborating in Agile environments.
- As Group Product Head with Emxcel a global technology company, provided digital solutions to businesses empowering enterprises with technology products, services and engineering developed on a strong culture of innovation and a relentless emphasis on customer relationships.
- As GM Product & Development with Spice VAS Africa owned Strategy formulation for new product development, guiding business team, developing new ideas and building products and contact with customers, Market Research and Analysis, conducting competition and proactive analysis and monitoring of product related KPIs.
- Led strategic and Mobile Growth for B2B Product at industrybuying.com.
- Conceptualized and visualized path-breaking product ideas for web & mobile platforms. Helped deepen customer engagement, built communities through innovative strategies leveraging technology, digital and social media platforms at Times Internet Limited.
- Helped validate business models by facilitating agile-based rapid prototype development. Led data driven product development and implement go to market strategies by focusing on business goals and making it a profitable proposition for the organization as well as end-users at ibibo.com.
|Area of Expertise: Product Management, Product Analytics, Strategic Planning, Growth & Positioning, E-Commerce, UI / UX of Mobile Apps, Mobile Site, Mobile Marketing & Analytics|
|Domain Experience: B2B /B2C Ecommerce, Telecom/VAS, Travel, Hospitality, Automobile, Enterprises, Government, Media & Entertainment, SaaS / Mobile Apps.|
Amarendra evangelizes “Live Your Highest Vision Now” for individuals, teams and organizations and mentors executives, professionals and entrepreneurs across a wide variety of business domains. Omnizient Labs was founded by Amarendra Srivastava – who plays multiple roles – Business Coach at SMEs, Mentor for Startups and Executive Coach at MNCs
He has a rich experience in consistently building high performance teams for 23+ years and has executed assignments for various startups, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), MNCs like American Express and Infosys and non-profits like Digital Empowerment Foundation, Drishtee Foundation, LetzChange Foundation and Liberty Institute.
Read his article published on YourStory.Com: “Why startups fumble at growth stage and how sociocracy could help build sustainable organisations”.
He has been associated with various initiatives:
- Mentor at Espark Viridian Accelerator and Mentoredge, initiative of Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), IIM Ahemdabad
- Member, Grand Jury, Manthan Awards South Asia & Asia Pacific 2015
- Jury Member at i2i Business Plan Competition 2011 of IIM Calcutta
- Jury and Mentor at the Economic Times’ Power of Ideas 2010